Rooms I Love!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

These are the last of my random images collected because I love them, but with no particular theme:




































Images 



Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:



a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Unknown said...

There are so many rooms I adore that you have posted! Some beauties Ive never seen, thank you for sharing! I had a pinning party!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Here's a theme: they're all beautiful! Some of my faves and some that are new to me. Thanks for sharing!! :)

miss b said...

So many lovely rooms. The first beautiful staircase with the amazing window is so unusual.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

As always, I love these photos!

The enchanted home said...

What a fun eclectic mix of rooms....most of them have "Stacy" written all over them..beautiful!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I can see why you love those rooms...and what in incredible "vestibule" of wall to wall bookcases!...

designchic said...

So many gorgeous images - just love a post that had lots of beauty and this certainly does, Stacy!!

forestcontract said...

i love your blog! these images are fabulous.The green theme with a beautiful ceiling lamp is incredible theme.
hotel furniture

Cynthia said...

Great pictures Stacy, I enjoyed them very much.

Cynthia

Contract Furniture said...

Beautiful photo's - love the green theme!