Random Rooms I Love

Thursday, February 7, 2013

I honestly can't think of a unifying theme for this post, something to tie these rooms together, other than that I love them all. And since I love rooms of every style, I expect that this post is pretty random.  Hope you don't mind, and that you enjoy the loveliness :)





























Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Tery H said...

No...no problems with size of your posts.
Check it out on my phone, iPad and home computer.
Fine everywhere!

Unknown said...

no problems here...your reader might want to check her zoom default and adjust it.

Robyn said...

No problems here either, Stacy. Everything looks great.

I have had a heck of a time with the font on my blog lately- google seems to have a mind of it's own and randomly changes it, but it's never been too big.
I think the issue might be with the reader.

'LUSH' said...

Seems pretty unified to me--they're all fabulous! I enjoy your posts!

KL said...

No problems in receiving perfect font this end! x KL

Pura Vida said...

I hope you are having a great weekend and I trust your eye lift is at it's peak!