Bring On The Bling!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

I can't think of any design element I love more than chandeliers.  To me, they are the jewelry of a room.

In fact, here is what is going on today in my house - my husband, poor thing, is trying to put together this little crystal hall light - look at all those tiny parts! Of course I'll show you when it is done:


Here are some more I really love:



















One last thing - Wisteria is having 20% off everything today. I love their site and wanted to share!



Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 


FABBY'S LIVING said...

Yes dear Stacy..you said it perfectly.."shandys are the jewels of a room"! I year ago my hubs bought one at the antique European shop here and it's an Italian antique one from the 20's and my entire pent house looks like a palace as soon it was up! Ours is pretty much like the one hanging atop the dining table with the books, I think pic #10. Good luck to your sweet hubs, he'll do a great job! Thank you for sharing, I love to see your beautiful desig posts! Big hugs,
FABBY

Ineke Original said...

Wow! SUPER! Just love this! Greetings from Holland!
with love,
Ineke

Splenderosa said...

Lovely post, Stacy. I love big glorious chandeliers too. Unfortunately, I only love the really expensive ones, like Venetian glass.
:)'s

Sandra Lee said...

That kitchen in photo #6 is about to send me over the edge. Truly a dream kitchen!!!! Looking forward to your finished shandy.

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Be still my heart... so many gorgeous chandeliers! I'd have one in every room of the house if I could.
Have a happy weekend, Stacy,
~ Wendi

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!

Love the pictures!! Picture #4 has a great view of the ocean and I love the ocean!!

Some of the black chandeliers are so elegant. Beautiful post!!

Pam
xox

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love them all! I wish it weren't so hot in the summer here so I could replace some of our ceiling fans with chandeliers. Can't wait to see your new one!