50 Favorites For Friday (#66)

Friday, February 22, 2013

Here are my 50 faves for the week - enjoy!




















































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 
a






Cynthia said...

Great round up, I love the closet and the kitchen.

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

I always love to peruse your list~
gREAt inspiration!
Catherine

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
OMGosh so much beauty here. I am putting this post on the big screen.
I want to curl up on the first sofa and the marble is to die for! I want a marble island!!
Happy Friday.
Teresa
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

You never ever disappoint..so much to love here!! Well done..have a great weekend!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love these! Have a great weekend!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love them all..each and every image here. Fabulous decorations, wow!!! Thanks for sharing sweet friend. Enjoy your weekend.
FABBY

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great set of "50" Stacy...I recognize the kitchen with the blue painted breadboard...it is the inspiration pic that MIchael from Rattlebridge Farm used for her gorgeous kitchen...she is renovation a beautiful home on stunning property...Have a great week Stacy!