Which Do You Prefer: Gold or Silver?

Monday, February 25, 2013

I go back and forth, gold to silver, silver to gold.  It's very frustrating, I guess because I love them both, so I can never totally weed out one.  So now I mix metals without fear, and I never have to miss one while I'm favoring another.  Which do you like?  These images are very heavy on one or the other, to make a point really.  So even though too much of a good thing can sometimes be a bad thing, I think these images help clarify whether you have a favorite. 

SILVER














GOLD




Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:


a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Unknown said...

They're all pretty, but I LOVE silver! I think that's because I'm drawn to cool tones over warm. Give me some blues, greens, and violets and I'm set! Silver has the same feel for me.

Carrie said...

I'm loving gold lately. It's so warm. Would love to see how you've mixed them...

Sandra Lee said...

Can I have both?

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love silver...but also love the combination!!...Love the first image...great chair!

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi!!!!

I love both silver and gold, but I tend to go towards warm tones. I love copper and rose gold.

Silver is cool and crisp and makes me feel like I'm in a cool environment. Whereas, gold and the warmer metals that I love, brings warmth and makes me feel warm.

Crazy isn't it? LOL

Great rooms and I love the different furniture and decor.

Have a great week!!

Pam
xox