50 Favorites For Friday (#67)

Friday, March 1, 2013

Here are my 50 favorites for the week. Enjoy!

















































Here are my favorite sales today - too good not to share:


  






Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:





a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


FABBY'S LIVING said...

SWOON, EVERYTHING.............thanks Stacy! Big hugs,
FABBY

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Your 50 favorites seem like a random collection of beautiful rooms, but there's always a common design thread that ties them all together.
Thanks for sharing, Stacy!
~ Wendi

The enchanted home said...

So many beauties!! Makes me realize how much work I still have to do:) Love the inspiration, have a great weekend "see you" on Monday!

Cynthia said...

Love these pictures, many are a fantasy for me.

Cynthia

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It's always nice to see old favorite pics and new ones as well. Have a good weekend!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Oh, one can only dream!! Great "50"...have a wonderful weekend Stacy!