WOW! So Excitied For This Client!

Monday, February 4, 2013

I worked with a client recently on this living room. The chandelier was just installed, and it's amazing. I'm kinda jealous, truth be known. Take a look: 


Isn't that gorgeous?? I'll get better photos someday and show you.
Here is the lighting line in case you're interested. You can click to view.





I was also really excited this morning by the Stark Patterned sisals on sale today (more later....).  I LOVE this look. Here's why:



 







I've always loved that look, whether layered with another rug or not. And I've never seen Stark ones on OKL, so I was very excited to see this today. Off to order some for clients :)  What would I do without OKL? It's changed my life!

Here they are - you can click to view the sale:



 And I'll leave you with this.  Makes me long for summer.  And of course a baby :)


Images

 
  Image Map
Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

love the stark sisal I just used the one you pictured (apparently their best seller) in a clients dining room and its so gorgeous! Have a great day! Barbara

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

That chandy is wicked cool. And, I'm in the market for rugs... need to check them out :)

michele said...

oh those chubby legs just kill me! the chandy is sweeeeet and so unique.

smiles to you.

michele

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love chubby baby feet! I don't want another one though, lol. That chandelier is amazing. Lucky client!

PamLuvsPink said...

What lovely rooms and that little one's feet are priceless!!!

Our babies grow up too fast!!

Thank you for the beautiful post.

Pam

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Amazing chandelier...I bet it is more spectacular in person!

Laurie said...

Fantastic chanddy! Who doesn't love Stark???

The enchanted home said...

OMG those little chubby baby feet!! I Love Stark and your customers new chandy is absolutely stunning!

Pura Vida said...

oh man oh man oh man that marble tub!