I Spoke Too Soon! Another Horchow Bedding Option....

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Remember last week I showed you options for the discontinued Horchow bedding? Well, I wish I had waited because a really similar one came up in the flash sales today.  Some of them last week were over $1000 for the duvet. This one, which is really similar, is $348 for a whole King set!


                Horchow's discontinued one 

  This one for $348

And some of the other ones in this sale:

This is the last post I'll do on this bedding. I just got obsessed with finding similar ones since everyone seems to like it so much :)
Happy Sunday!




Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 
Acquired Objects said...

Actually your posts are perfect timing for me. I just bought new sheets yesterday and was looking for new outer bedding to change things up for spring! So keep those sales rolling!

XXX
Debra~

Pura Vida said...

I get crazy like that too

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Isn't is awful when you want to search for just the perfect one that it gives you "decorating paralysis" and indecisiveness..thinking the very perfect one is around the corner...