50 Favorites For Friday (#65)

Friday, February 15, 2013

















































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
,,I know this is not a beauty blog, but this post about my favorite eye cream was one of my most popular ever. The cream is below, and the post is HERE


Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Chockful of inspiration as always! Have a great weekend!

Decor & Harmony said...

Stacy I love the images your blog is much appreciated by us! Have a great weekend, has the snow began to melt yet?

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Stacy!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous and simply gorgeous!!!

I love the one of the closet. Who couldn't use a bigger closet? That one would hold all my clothes, purses and my shoes.

Oh, and a little spare space for the mister's clothes. LOL

Pam

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

I pined SO MUCH from this post. But that closet/dressing area with the knotted wall treatment - looks like silver metallic (or mirror?) behind, - is AMAZING!!!!
Thanks for such great ideas. And beauty!