Pretty, Feminine, and French bedrooms!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Although this is a style I haven't done in a while, I still love it, especially for bedrooms.  I used to be all about canopies and everything French.  I don't know why I changed, except that I love a touch of modern, too.  These are gorgeous, though.  I hope you enjoy the photos!



































SO SORRY - THESE LINKS BELOW HAVEN'T BEEN WORKING, BUT THEY ARE NOW!


Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Stacy...hope your keeping warm....it looks like a pretty bad storm. Beautiful pictures...I'm going to be working on my bedroom soon...its a design mess!

The enchanted home said...

LOVE this post!!!!!! SOOOO gorgeous, some of my all time favorite bedroom images..droolworthy!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh wow, Stacy! The ceilings too! There is just something BOUT A CANOPY.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Robyn said...

I think as little girls we all dreamed of having canopy beds and living like a princess! That has stayed with me but I have yet to have one. I think it's time!

Hope you get power soon and can return home, Stacy. Stay safe!

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Stacy ... all so gorgeous but I love the one with the lilac/white stripe!!! Stunning!
best wishes
Frances

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Stacy ... all so gorgeous but I love the one with the lilac/white stripe!!! Stunning!
best wishes
Frances

PamLuvsPink said...

Oh my goodness!!!!

Here I was putting myself to a challenge when I just started looking at your beautiful pictures and then realized half way through that I had lost.

I could not pick just one room!! I love the one with the small fuchsia canopy and the fuchsia drapes. Very elegant.

They are all so elegant and beautiful. Thank you!!

Pam
xox

Unknown said...

Foto bellisime...le case dei miei sogni...complimenti!!

Cynthia said...

This is a great post Stacy, I love them all!!!!

Cynthia