A Study in White: 55 White Rooms Done Right

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

 It seems like every week I have a new collection of all-white, or almost all-white rooms to show you.  I hope you are not sick of them.  These are ones I've collected recently and don't think you've seen here before. Enjoy!

 


























































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

For a minute there I thought it was Friday.....so many wonderful images!

Cynthia said...

Some truly beautiful rooms, beautiful bedrooms and accents in many that I love.

Cynthia

Pura Vida said...

I am so crazy for the white look...I have one room dedicated in my house for it except it has green walls..that's the best I could do!

Unknown said...

You had me at "white"! Gorgeous and inspiring!

The enchanted home said...

Stacy, wondering if anyone else is having an issue..when I come to your blog it is blown up to a ginormous size! Only your blog..strange. Just wondering if anyone else has said anything? Anyway love the rooms, white always works for me..its timeless and so soothing!

carolyn bradford said...

Loving the white thing and can't wait to change to it! Oh wait…I should've done it ages ago! These were fabulous images, Stacy!

sparklegem said...

Those rooms are gorgeous! White always looks great. So classic.