A Little Bit of Everything

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I don't really have a totally clear vision of my dream home, because I love so many different styles, so I think it would have a little bit of everything, like these images:





Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

It's difficult to imagine your ultimate dream home when you're attracted to so many design styles, isn't it? I'm in love with the foyer with the double staircase! How gorgeous is that!
Have a great day, Stacy,
Wendi

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I'll take the one with the ocean view. I think if I had that view the house wouldn't matter that much! I have the same problem. I love too many different styles to decide on just one. I love the bedroom with the blue and orange. After decorating a black and white bedroom I'm ready for some color!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

4 and 5 are my favorites. This is one great group of rooms, Stacy.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Great images, enjoyed them all.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

such pretty inspirations.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Love the foyer with the bookcase table! I have always thought I would LOVE to have a mountain home to decorate, I am so drawn to that decor too. Which is TOTALLY opposite of what I have:) XO, Pinky

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Loved that fabric draped claw foot tub...pinning that one!!...FB'ing too!!...Great images ... I can see why you love them!!