A Little Bit of Everything....

Thursday, February 14, 2013

First, Layla Grayce is having a surprise 25% off site wide sale today! It applies to almost everything, and ends at midnight - don't miss it:


AND Home Decorators is having a surprise sale!



So this post is really just a 50 Favorites post because it is a totally random collection of rooms that I love.  I'm off to buy Valentines Day "loot," as my daughter calls it, for my favorite people.  However, our state legislators here made a law this year that kids can't have ANY candy, baked goods, etc., at school.  I totally see the reasoning, but like so many laws, I think it went a bit far.  What was better than being a kid and getting those little candy heart boxes with the sayings on them from everyone in the class?  And no birthday parties at school anymore either.  The schools actually said we should send in pencils for everyone in the class on our child's birthday, instead of cupcakes.  Ha!  Anyway, it makes me sad sometimes, so I am off to compensate by buying a ton of candy for my kids.  See you tomorrow!























































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
 
The enchanted home said...

So many beauties, some of my all time faves included here too. BTW bought the eye serum, can't wait to get it!

Happy Valentines day to you Stacy, I have to concur, the laws and regulations are becoming OUT OF CONTROL. Pencils instead of cupcakes? Absurd, try convincing a 6 old eager to dive into a cupcake shes getting a heart pencil instead...ugh. NO!

Enjoy your day.....

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love the pictures! My kids have already spread their "loot" all over the kitchen. I hope you have a great Valentine's Day!