Must Haves: Geometric Rugs

Thursday, February 21, 2013

What this collection of images proves to me is that no matter the style - traditional, modern, etc. - and no matter the colors - black and white, colorful, muted - geometric rugs (or floors) are a must have. From outdoor spaces to living rooms to kitchens and bedrooms, they just work! 















My daughter's old room






















My family room










My old family room


What do you think? Do you buy geometric rugs too?



Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 


Acquired Objects said...

Geometric rugs give a room movement as you can see in these fabulous photos. We actually just bought one for our entry in black, white and gray and I love it so much we're looking for another for our living room.

Enjoy your day Stacy!
XXX
Debra~

Jenny said...

I can't get enough of geometric rugs! So many gorgeous ones to choose from out there!!!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

I'm sold! I don't have the style of house that allows for a geometric rug in a bold colour (it would just look too modern) but I'm loving the rugs in neutral tones - especially in a quatrefoil pattern. Thanks for sharing, Stacy!
~ Wendi

Cynthia said...

Some gorgeous rugs and patterns, they wouldn't go with my decor but they are beautiful.

Cynthia

Decor & Harmony said...

I would love to have one of these beauties but I have two dogs I couldn't afford to keep getting the rug professionally cleaned all the time....perhaps one day! Any of these rugs would fit my decor thanks for sharing and making me jealous.

Kathysue said...

I am a stripe girl and geometric patterns are a perfect fit for me. Loved this post since I am looking for a rug to go in my family room since I am redoing it. I love the black and white striped rug in your family room, How is it holding up as far as family/dirt!!?
Kathysue

Pura Vida said...

right off the bat...L.O.V.E.