Colors I Could Live With

Sunday, February 24, 2013

I challenged my self to see whether there was a room (or more than one) in each color of the rainbow that I loved and could live with, and sure enough there is (even though I found FAR more blue and green rooms than orange and red)... Here they are:

RED




ORANGE







YELLOW






GREEN













BLUE










PURPLE









So what do you think? Did you see a room in each color that you love?



Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:


a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Stacy...that was a creative post and yes...you found every color!

carolyn bradford said...

Ok…Great post, Stacy!! LOVE it!! I can and DO live with almost all of these colors…my question now is…can I live with almost no color? Would I be happy with it!? You've sort of convinced me that I most definitely need SOME color to liven me up! These examples were fabulous!!

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Color! LOVE this post!!!! I think my favorites are the first and last pictures. Just so chic.

Pura Vida said...

Love the light purple chairs and gold tones..that could be my loft

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love them all, but you're right, there's something about blue and green that draws me in every time.

Anajá Schmitz said...

Lindos e inspiradores. Cores diversas. Adorei os amarelos e vermelhos.
Tenha uma ótima semana.

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

WOW!! Yes, I could live with any of these colors and rooms. The orange and red are my favorites. Stunning, Stacy.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo