White Kitchens - Always In Style

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The first kitchen I designed for myself was cherry wood, tile floor, and medium stone counters. It was beautiful, but for some reason I can't see ever doing it again.  I love white kitchens so much that I can't imagine doing anything else, even if they are beautiful, too.  Do you guys agree?  Or do you ever get sick of white?  To me, it will never go out of style:
























So sorry - these links haven't worked for a few days, but they are now:


Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Acquired Objects said...

I love white kitchens too but being surrounded by white outside for months on end we avoid white rooms. It just gets to be too much white but that's what a blog is for...dreaming!

XXX
Debra~

Jamie Herzlinger said...

I couldn't agree more with you! White kitchens never get old and look great no matter what style the home is, they can be modern, traditional, you name it!
Thanks for sharing,
Jamie Herzlinger

Unknown said...

I love white kitchens and think they are here to stay! When I redid mine...I went with a creamy white and 5 years later, I still love it!

xoxo Elizabeth

Cynthia said...

Love these kitchens, one is more beautiful then the next.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

I never liked white kitchens and never had one but just completed an entire home remodel and opted for a white kitchen with dark flooring and stainless/white appliances and I love it! It is always so bright and cheerful and looks so clean and will never go out of style in my opinion, unlike some of the new gray kitchens of today. Your photos offer great inspiration. You can check out my new kitchen on my blog http://jenrick1.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I like white kitchens, something about them just looks "clean" (and you can't hide the dirt!)...but a dark floor or a pop of color in the backsplash is always a great idea...

carolyn bradford said...

Yes, yes, yes and another yes! Especially on the day that is my oldest son's birthday! Why, you ask? Because he is a builder and I want him to come transform my kitchen into the one you are describing as I'm still living in that first kitchen you described! Should I call him now and bother him on his birthday night out with his wife? Probably not!

carolyn bradford said...

Yes, yes, yes and another yes! Especially on the day that is my oldest son's birthday! Why, you ask? Because he is a builder and I want him to come transform my kitchen into the one you are describing as I'm still living in that first kitchen you described! Should I call him now and bother him on his birthday night out with his wife? Probably not!

Carrie said...

I agree! I love white kitchens!! But never say never. There may come a day when I am dying over oak cabinets...