More Random Eye Candy

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I went through my photos recently to organize them into blog posts.  Usually what is left over goes into my 50 Favorites on Friday.  This week, I had a TON of extra images that didn't fit into another post (or no ideas jumped out at me for themes, which is more likely :)  So, here they are, with no particular unifying them!











































Images 




Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn 

My other most trusted on-line shops that I highly recommend:



a
a


Luxury Home Accessories


Cynthia said...

Great pictures, Stacy, love the baths and kitchens. That closet isn't too bad either.

Cynthia

Acquired Objects said...

That's ok Stacy because I'm always up for stunning eye candy and you did it again!

XXX
Debra~

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

I think I pin more stuff from your blog than any other. Love the eye candy!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Great images Stacy...You found some great kitchens..

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh goodness. So much beauty here! Love the first one!
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo