Jewelry For Rooms (Part 2)

Monday, February 18, 2013

I had more chandelier images saved than I could show you in one day, so here is part two of my posts on chandeliers. I love these artsy images, and chandeliers in general!



































Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurn

Shop DwellStudio.com this holiday season. Free shipping on orders over $150.
 a a 


Acquired Objects said...

I love the idea of a chandelier in the bedroom. And that amber colored one is amazing!

XXX
Debra~

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

A chandelier adds so much to a room and these are stunning, Stacy!
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love a chandelier in every room!!...these are beautiful!

Maria at inredningsvis said...

AMAZING POST:) I LOVE all that bling.

If you want to see a cute Swedish home..check out my new post:)

Have a great day dear

LOVE Maria from inredningsvis

michele said...

i have quite the collection of bling chandeliers over here! beautiful examples.

happy monday.

michele

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Every room needs a little sparkle! Love so many of these images...

PamLuvsPink said...

Happy Monday!!

Seeing all these beautiful chandeliers makes me wonder if I should put some bling on mine. We have a beautiful and elegant black chandelier in our bedroom. It looks elegant the way it is,, but, I've often wondered if I could improve it.

Thank you for wonderful ideas!!

Pam
xox

Pura Vida said...

I saw the wooden ball one this summer in Port Aransas and loved it! I found a few I could own for sure

Cynthia said...

These are beuatiful chandeliers.

Cynthia