My Design Idol Jamie Herzlinger is a New Partner!!!!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Can you tell how excited I am?  Jamie Herzlinger commented on one of my posts the other day, and I went berserk with excitement.  THEN a rep from her company wrote and told me she wanted to advertise on my blog.  I. Am. Over. The. Moon.  Because I LOVE Jamie's work.  But then, who doesn't?  Honestly, if I were to hire someone to do my own home, it would be Jamie.  Hands down, no contest.

Here are some of my favorites of her work.  AND she offers trade only items to the public - what a brilliant idea.  You can check out that service in her Jamie Shop.  And her website link is right there in  MY sidebar!!!

 Here's why I love her so much - she did one of my tall-time favorite rooms.  When I first saw this, I became a fan for life:


And here is some more of her brilliant work:





Another favorite of mine:


























And she just happens to be gorgeous. Like supermodel gorgeous. I want to be her when I grow up. Sigh.


Welcome and thank you so much Jamie!




Enter your email address to receive new posts by email:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Kudos for attracting the attention of such an amazing interior designer, Stacy! Her work is amazing!

Unknown said...

Congrats Stacy, a great group of advertisers!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Congratulations! I can see why you're so enamored. I absolutely love the office with that amazing wallpaper and the bathroom with the black campaign vanity. Awesome!

Jamie Herzlinger said...

You flatter me! thank you so very much!
So much goes into not just the project but actually shooting it and it feels great to be recognized!
Have a wonderful Sunday!
Best, Jamie

Stacy CUrran said...

Your work is incredible and I really am thrilled to hear from you here! Thank you!
Stacy