White, Whitish, and Beige Rooms

Monday, January 14, 2013

These are from my files of white, almost white, and beige rooms. I love how they feel so soft and inviting. I think the trick in any room without a lot of color is to vary and layer the tones. Like in this first bathroom - I love that there are so many shades of white. It keeps it from falling flat:





















 






























 


Images



Enter your email address to receive posts by email:







a
a




Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I admire this light and neutral look but always choose color in my own home. I can't seem to help myself.

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

killer images! Love the photo of the upholstered bench with black and white prints

Pura Vida said...

oh too fab Stacy!!

The enchanted home said...

Some real beauties...light rooms have that affect on me too....beautiful!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous choices, Stacy! I am loving leather more every day.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

Love these too. Don't forget TEXTURE ( actual or implied), a key element to an all white room! Happy to find you and will follow!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I notice most of the rooms I like are white, which is why I wanted to paint my bedroom white. For some reason I just couldn't do it and chose a pale dove gray. Maybe next time I'll be a little braver, lol.

Cynthia said...

Just stunning rooms, I love them all but the kitchens and baths are something.

Cynthia

Pura Vida said...

Stacy I am so serious! You make my nights. It is -9, so I will go grab my ipad, get under my covers and look at all your photos...headed that way right now. What would I do without you???