Random Loveliness - 25 Beautiful Rooms

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Here are some more rooms from my drool files.  
I hope you enjoy! 



























LOVE this bedroom sale today:


           
_________________________________________________________________
n

n



 
Follow By Email:

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:





Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Love that headboard in the first image. Came across one similar a few months ago at a local antique mall and didn't pull the trigger soon enough. It was gone when I went back to buy it. : (

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love all of themm:)

carolyn bradford said...

As usual, you are the queen of drool worthy pictures! So glad I am lucky enough to get to see them! They are always true inspirations!

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

So many gorgeous pics! How amazing is that gold ceiling??

Karena said...

Stacy Beauty abound!!Off to Pin!

xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series

Cynthia said...

Just gorgeous pictures, Love the kitchen.

Cynthia

Karen T. said...

Thank you for these lovely images and this post! It truly brightened my day, inspired me, and gave me a lot of decorating ideas.

beckymex said...

That blue and white bathroom by Michael Smith in the 4th photo down is my all time favorite!!! Thanks for these wonderful images!