My Top 25 Dream Bathrooms

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Does everyone dream about bathrooms, or is it just me? When I do dream about them, this is what I dream: 


























And check out these amazing David Hicks rugs, runner through room size (I mean up to 12x15 - SO hard to find) at 66% OFF:

 




 
Follow By Email:

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:





Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love those bathrooms! Since I repainted my bedroom such a pretty soft gray, my attached bathroom is glaring at me with it's gold walls. I can't wait to get in there and turn it into something pretty!

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Love the bathrooms they are all beautiful.

Cynthia

Pura Vida said...

call me crazy but I just LOVED the one with the bird wallpaper...very small, huge print, dynamite!

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I love a beautiful bath - it's such a luxury, but something that would brighten my day every day if I had one of these!

The enchanted home said...

Hi so many beauties..love your taste in bathrooms and those David Hicks rugs are gorgeous too!

carolyn bradford said...

When I dream…I dream of bathrooms and kitchens…and I dream BIG!!! I dream of my son and his company re-doing all of it and me getting to promote him and his great craftsmanship! Wouldn't that be fun?

Mumbai said...

To welcome a new day it is so important to have a room where you start for a good one. It should be light and clean with a good scent too.

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

I love bathrooms as well especially white marble ones! We recently renovated our ensuite with calcutta marble, French grey paint, egg and dart cornices and chrome colonial hardware! LOve the bathroom choices here!
best wishes
Frances

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Such beautiful bathrooms...I so love the "spa look"..and pretty chandeliers!