Pops of Color and Jill Rosenwald Rugs 33% Off!

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First I want to show you what I'm drooling over - look at these screens! Aren't they awesome? They are $200-300 - I want the second one down - look at that nail head detailing!


Click to view

What's better than a pop of color to brighten up a room?  The older I get, the more I like this look of white or near-white walls and color in the accents. What do you think? 



















Images

Look at this - the best Jill Rosenwald rugs at 33% off!

Click to view


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Countrymouse said...

i use to hate white walls, but lately I tend to lean to whites and neutrals and add the color with pillows and accessories. I still want a light colored sofa for my livingroom but is afraid because I hafve a small dog, a cat and an beautiful Hubby.

Cynthia said...

Love these rooms, the fireplaces are great especially the one with the mirror. I love it!

Cynthia

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love the picture of the entryway with the shiny black trim and white walls. Of course, I love black and white! I almost painted my walls white in my bedroom, but I needed a pop against my white furniture so I'm going with a very soft gray. Plus, I wanted to show of my husband's handy dandy white trimwork!

The enchanted home said...

Wow so many gorgeous rooms! love that blue closet and the rugs are stunning too.... I have to say a pop of color can really impact the way you feel in your home!

carolyn bradford said...

I always love your choices! I love that third screen as well! I also love white walls and keep debating about it! Just too lazy to go to all of the trouble just yet! Then I saw the picture of the dark charcoal walls you showed..and wow…I Love that too!! Great post!

Fashion-isha said...

There are so many great inspirations here! I love the rugs too! Please come celebrate my blogiversary with me and enter my latest and greatest giveaway!
xo
Sharon