50 Favorites for Friday (#63)

Thursday, January 31, 2013

 Here they are - my top 50 for the week. Enjoy!

















































Images

Image Map
Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Pura Vida said...

don't you just love the light fixture in the first photo? It really caught my eye!

ibshell said...

#s 14 and 16 are my favorites. I can't get over the rustic beauty of those closet doors! SO beautiful!

Laurie said...

I always think of your Friday post as "pin it Friday" because so many of the images end up on my boards.

happy weekend!

Cynthia said...

I love these rooms there are a lot of great windows in these pictures. The kitchens are beauitufl but I love that pot with the pink flowers.

Cynthia

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love "Fridays with Stacy"...so many gorgeous images..I was pinning away!! Have a great weekend!

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

So fun to see your Friday line ups...have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Just a word of thanks for all the effort you put into these friday posts. I look forward to them every week and am always amazed at how similar our design tastes are. Thanks again