Tabletops, Vignettes, and More

Monday, January 7, 2013

We all agree that details make the room, right?  I know in my own house, my favorite parts are the vignettes that are just right (and those that aren't make me crazy).  Here is a collection of tabletops and vignettes that are all, in my opinion, just perfect!



































 
Here is my favorite sale today:

Click to view

Click to view

























My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
carolyn bradford said...

All such beautiful vignettes! I do so many of them at the shop that I need to concentrate on my own home and make it appear that it is just as well loved! These are great examples!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love this post so much! The first one reminds me of my own chevron tray that sits on my dresser, but with a lot less jewelry and perfume. Clearly, I need to do some shopping!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Oh, wow! There is nothing I love more than gorgeous vignettes. And ah, the mother of pearl and boxes.
Happy New Year, Stacy!
Teresa
xoxo

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Great eye candy and inspiration to start of the new year! Loving the color on the bedside chest in the last image. Happy New Year, Stacy!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great examples Stacy....I think a lot of people have a hard time creating good vignettes. These images will give them some great ideas...

Barbara@HausDesign said...

Gorgeous Stacy! I love how each of them has a different "mood" - I think that's what the real art is in beautiful vignettes. It's so hard to do but amazing when it's done right! Happy 2013!

Cluny Grey said...

What is it about vignettes that is so compelling? I love them! I think it's because you can do so much with changing such a small part of a room. There's something very satisfying about it!
Hugs, Cluny

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy, I so agree with you that the vignets can make or break a room...and like you, I go mad if something is off! Ha! Gorgeous shots, thanks:) b

Pura Vida said...

Stacy such great examples. Love how most all of them have interesting books

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous post, Stacy, love all the vignettes.

Cynthia