Art Makes the Room!

Monday, January 21, 2013

 Don't you think the art can make a room? Whether it's one well-placed piece or a whole collection, what an impact good art has!   

I just bought a print that hasn't arrived yet from OKL - it's going over my piano, and you can be sure I'll show you when it arrives:


  
Here are some of my inspiration photos of art that I love: 
































_________________________________________________________________
n



 
Follow By Email:

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:





helen tilston said...

Hello Stacy

A wonderful post. Recently I was commissioned to paint a client's view of the beach. Their home was simple yet rich in original art. Both decided twenty years ago to forego prints and reproductions for original art some by not yet famous artists. They commented that it makes them rich to own originals.

Have a wonderful week

Helen xx

Karena said...

Ah, yes Stacy, Art makes a room Sing!
Love these you have chosen. Come and see my latest artist feature...

xoxo
Karena
2013 Artists Series

M.A. the 2nd ~ Frances Russell said...

Stacy I so agree! Art is the icing on the cake! I love your choice of artwork ...very similar taste to my own. I recently purhased two pieces of art from Laurence Amelie from the Rahel Ashwell Shabby Chic Couture shop in Santa Monica. I am so delighted with them! They are semi style abstract of tutus! I must show them to you. Can't wait to see your new piece. Have a great day!
best wishes
Frances

Susan said...

Art is very personal, that's for sure.

I've gotten a few things from this Etsy shop that I just love:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/mfrancoart

I have a watercolor of Venice and a portrait of our dog. The artist has just started offering oil portraits as well-I just love the color in them!

marygalzo said...

Stacy:

I love the piece the colors are gorgeous! Do you know if this sale is still available?