50 Favorites for Friday (#62)

Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome Friday! here are my top 50 for the week....enjoy!

















































 Images  
                      _______________________

Visit my most popular post (about eye cream! Wonders never cease) HERE or by clicking the images below:

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:







Cynthia said...

Love these spaces, great bling.

Cynthia

Splenderosa said...

Stacy, love all the monochromatic spaces, my favorite look in decor and fashion.

miss b said...

This week you really have included a wide range of styles. The colour scheme in the first two rooms is different - gorgeous!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I pin a lot of these....Have a wonderful weekend!

Laurie said...

Lots of goodness. That fireplace in the 6th photo is over the top - made my heart race.

The enchanted home said...

Stacy....you do not disappoint, I was drooling over so many of these. Many keepers here!

Acquired Objects said...

Just a mixed bag of yummy goodness and I need to go back and pin several!

Enjoy your weekend Stacy!
XXX
Debra~

sheerserendipity said...

As always, you have gathered up some gorgeous spaces! Love the mix!

Pura Vida said...

Stacy your favorites make my Friday! Like Lawrence Welk did my Grandma's :-)