Kitchen Credenza Makeover

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

 I finally finished the credenza that I got at Joss & Main a couple of weeks ago.  I know, it's kind of weird to buy something new that needs to be refinished, but I bought it for the price knowing I could just paint it.  Here is how it looked when it arrived:




I actually really liked the color, but it just didn't go with the other greens in my kitchen.  So, I painted in semi-gloss black and changed the hardware.  Here it is now:




What? You don't have a football on your kitchen table (or wherever you need to photograph) at all times?






Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!



aThis stuff is AWESOME: 
Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

It looks great! Yes, we have footballs, baseball, nerf guns, etc all over the house!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

It looks great Stacy...I actually like it both ways. You did a great job!

Decor & Harmony said...

Love it Stacy :) I just have one request.....can you show us all how you really live LOL! Your home always looks amazing. Have a great Tuesday!

Cynthia said...

Looks great Stacy, love it in the room and piece is beautiful

Cynthia

sheerserendipity said...

Although it look beautiful before, the black looks amazing too! You did a beautiful job! I love your style and football on the table is a great accent! Have a great day!

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Wow! It looks amazing! I saw this on the sale and loved it. You made it even more beautiful! Great job. :)

The enchanted home said...

GORGEOUS!! You are soooo good to even have that vision. I love the black, your home is even more stunning (was that even possible)!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

You knew exactly what you were doing when you bought that beautiful piece...it looks so much better after you painted it....simply gorgeous in the room Stacy!!

KL said...

Looks wonderful Stacy; very clever and insightful! Love the footy too....my son physically 'bombs' most of my pics...I think they're about the same age? 10? x KL

Anonymous said...

I love the credenza. Ran across your page online. Was the original color green? Can't really tell from the picture. Thx