Some Projects I Have Been Meaning to Show You...

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where does the time go? I can't believe how many things I've neglected to show you!   A lot of e-design projects, and a few around my house.  Here goes:

1. A lamp shade I made for Ellie:

2. A canvas gallery wall going into our basement:

3. A children's room custom closet doors in a client's homes:


4. Some kitchen shades for a client:


5.  Dining room shades for another client:

6. My powder room wallpaper:

7. A Cape Cod client's beach house style living and dining room:



8.  And a ton of e-decorating plans:




 ___________________________________




 ___________________________________





 ___________________________________




 ___________________________________



 ___________________________________




 ___________________________________




 ___________________________________




 ___________________________________




___________________________________



_________________________________________________________________

Up To 90% Off Luxury Consignment _________________________________________________________


*See My 15 Most Popular Posts HERE!
a
_________________________________________________________


And on my other blog, Mary Jane's Makeup, today:
"Genius! Why Didn't I Think of This?"

_______________________________________________________

  Let's Be Friends:
If you are reading this post in an EMAIL and want to like of Facebook, CLICK THE BLUE BLOG TITLE, not the Like box, below.  Sorry, Like boxes don't work in emailed posts unless you GO TO THE PAGE BY CLICKING THE TITLE of the blog. Thanks a lot Facebook!  

               

     

               
 

This stuff is AWESOME: 



The enchanted home said...

And I thought I was busy!!!!! Wow I am tired just seeing this post..you have been one busy lady...everything looks beautiful, love the photo canvas collage wall..great idea.I hope to do something similar, one of my many many projects. I love all the mood boards..your clients are in wonderful hands!

Unknown said...

Hi Stacy, you have been inspired and that is so good...therefore you inspire us...and that is great! Interesting I used Coventry Grey(love!) on my kitchen cabinets(yesterdays post), and they look so light...I may have to repaint. Always a project:) Happy Sunday!

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

Great projrcts, I love the lampshade!!

Cynthia

Carolyn@Sweet Chaos Home said...

Wow! You have been busy. I love the shades you did in your client's kitchen, and your e-designs are beautiful. I wish the rugs came in larger sizes. I need one, but 8x10 isn't going to cut it.

Decor & Harmony said...

So you've given up sleep apparently :) I love the lamp such a great idea, the beach house looks so inviting and crisp.....the feet in the photo are also nice touch too LOL!!!

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

And I thought I was busy! They are all beautiful plans and I know you are going to have some very happy clients!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Now why haven't you been sharing this before? First off, love the lamp shade for your daughters room and the door....your client projects....are beautiful. Love the boards you created. You are very talented Stacy!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Stacy-
You have been one busy lady! I love what you have done here!
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love all of your projects..and love our powder room wallpaper!!..Looking for paper for my powder room but have not been successful..just cannot make up my mind!...Love your room boards!

PamLuvsPink said...

You are a busy woman!!

The best was your powder room. Gorgeous!!! The client's closet was amazing and I really love the white hutch in the dining room.

There was something in every room that I picked out that was so neat.

Thank you and have a great weekend:}

Pam