A YEAR IN REVIEW: My 52 Favorite Rooms of the YEAR

Friday, January 4, 2013

This was an extraordinarily hard post for me to write.  I wanted to show you one image from each week of 50 Favorites from the past year, theoretically encompassing my 52 favorite images of 2012 (or at least ones that I found in 2012, regardless of when they were first published). Well, easier said than done.  It was SO difficult to chose just one image from each post.  However, I did my best, and can honestly say that each of these images means something to me.  Some for their simplicity, some for their mood, some for the art, some for the color, some for the lack of color, and some for no discernible reason, other than I just fell in love with them.  So although I'm sure you've seen all of these before, I had a great time collecting the images that most certainly describe my design aesthetic.

I sincerely thank all of you for coming to these posts week after week, and I will continue to write them as long as you enjoy viewing them.  I hope you enjoy these "52 Favorites" that rocked my world this year:







This stuff is AWESOME: 

Official Elite Serum Website

a
Subscribe by Email: 
Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner
diane said...

Your posts are one of those I look forward to everyday or at least on Fridays as I know I am going to be treated to beautiful photos and plenty of inspiration. I know it takes a tremendous amount of work to locate those photos but I hope you keep it up. I, for one, will miss them if you don't.

Anne said...

I enjoy your Friday Favourites so very much.

Pura Vida said...

Now that could not have been easy. I glanced at these in a hurry but can't wait to dig into them while "under the down" later tonight while the cold winds blow out my window!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy...you did a really good job! that must of not been easy and taken some time..

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful eclectic mix of beauty. Great collection of inspiration here. Have a great weekend!

Tatiana Doria said...

Incredible selection of wonderful spaces!
I wish you the best for this 2013!

Belinda @ Home of Ours said...

Great selection of some truly stunning spaces, I am struggling to find a favourite!

miss b said...

Great choice. I'm especially drawn to the rooms with gorgeous chandeliers. Happy New Year!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/