More Black and White Rooms

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Don't you just love black and white?  I can't get enough of these rooms!


















Images


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
carolyn bradford said...

I always gravitate towards black and white! It just catches my eye and I'm always lured in! Great examples! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous, Stacy. I love black, and the conservatory room is amazing.
Happy Sunday.
Teresa
xoxo

Acquired Objects said...

I love every single one of these rooms. We've been slowly painting all of our inside doors black and love it.

XXX
Debra~

Karena said...

Stacy I just love how black and white is so striking yet can have a comfortable feel by adding fab green plants etc.

xoxo
Karena

2013 Artists Series

sheerserendipity said...

I have always loved black and white, they make such a statement in a space.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Love this! I'm redoing my bedroom in black and white. This post makes me feel so relevant, lol.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I do love black and white together...It has a sophisticated feel to it.

Cynthia said...

I think that black and white, are fantastic together and the one luxury with it to me is that you can a lot of accent colors in whether it is brights or subdude. My office is black and white.

Cynthia

Barbara@HausDesign said...

Striking! I have an orange silk pillow like in the room in the first picture - now I just need the rest of the room "to go with it". :) Hope you're week is off to a good start Stacy!