Mint Green - What do you think?

Monday, January 28, 2013

 What do you guys think of mint green? I NEVER thought I'd do a post on this color. BUT I saw these recently and I have to admit, it's growing on me! 

































 
Follow By Email:

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:





Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love this color! It's amazing how even a color can be reinvented. It's not the same as my peach and mint green bedroom when I was a little girl in the 80s.

Jenny said...

I love it. It's one of my favorites and is so soothing, relaxinng. xo Jenny

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I'm loving the mint greens, although I don't think you can work them in just anywhere! Great images!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Very pretty Stacy....I don't think I would ever have it in my own home, but I do think its a pretty color.

Cynthia said...

I love green but I am not a mint green girl. I like the more saturated and deep greens.

Pretty room though.

Cynthia

Decor & Harmony said...

Love the color! I think for me it would be a seasonal thing :) Happy Monday.

Acquired Objects said...

I love green and this is a beautiful color. It always makes me think of spring!

XXX
Debra~

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. I just fell in love with this soft mint green. It's so romantic looking in some of the pictures. I'm now re-thinking about the paint color for my guest room.

sheerserendipity said...

I like greens, but mint green wouldn't be my color of choice to decorate with. Though, these spaces are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love! Stacy gorgeous selection!!!

Unknown said...

mint green, no but i like chartruese!

beckymex said...

Give me kelly green any day...but mint? Too reminiscent of hospitals in the 50's and 60's!!! Just can't go there. Beautiful, though.

beckymex said...

meant to say..."Beautiful post, though!"

carolyn bradford said...

I love green…it makes me think of bringing the outside "in"….I wouldn't have thought I would love mint green, though…until I saw this post! LOVE it!

Pura Vida said...

I really do like this color..however I think all the rooms are magnificent and would look great if in any color.

I just about fainted over that leather chair...I would sure work a room around that fine thing!

Unknown said...

wow, awesome blog article.Really thank you! Awesome.

patio furniture