A Notting Hill Townhouse by Kelly Hoppen

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dear Readers, 
We have suffered a loss in our family, that of my wonderful father-in-law.  I will be traveling and taking some time off from this blog.  Posts for the next couple of weeks are pre-written and will publish automatically, but I will be unable to comment on other blogs.  So many of you write your own blogs and are so generous with your comments - I appreciate that, and 
hope you'll excuse me from replying for the time being.
Stacy

 Another one that I could move right into! Isn't this such a cool house? I love it:



















Images


My favorite deals today:


Click to view
Click to view





Click to view

Click to view


Click to view

Click to view


2 for $259 - Click to view















My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Thanks for reading!
Robyn said...

My condolences to you and your family, Stacy. Take care traveling in this horrendous weather.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy...hope you and your family are safe at your destination and doing as well as can be expected....again, please accept my heartfelt sympathy....
Thanks for today's post...truly beautiful rooms!!!

Maureen Sullivan Stemberg, Interiors said...

Stacey,

So sorry to read about your recent loss. I love Kelly Hoppen's work.
She reminds me a lot like yourself.
ESP for her detailing.

Hope you are doing as well as one can be. Thank you, for writing these post's so thoughtful of you.

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

That is a cool house! I don't think I'm quite cool enough for it, lol.

KL said...

I am very sad to hear of the loss of your Father In Law. My most sincere condolances to you and your family at what must be a very difficult time.
x KL

Beautiful House said...

Sorry for your loss Stacy, take care.x

carolyn bradford said...

So sorry to hear about your loss! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!