Black Lacquer: So Very Mary McDonald

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

 Can you think of black lacquer, or any lacquer for that matter, without immediately thinking of design goddess Mary McDonald?  I can't.  But this post is actually made up of images from other designers, only because I've showed you so much Mary McDonald and I wanted to show you other people's work.





























Images

Do you love this look as much as I do?


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!



 
Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Talk about drama! Love it!

Amy Chalmers said...

I do love the look~black makes things pop~even if its dressy or country its a color that works. Shiny lacquer is not really my thing, but you have shown lots of images when it just screams fantastic! and I love Mary M.

Unknown said...

I love black in decor. It is so dramatic that I always want to add more!

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful! I have always loved glossy black doors!

carolyn bradford said...

I;m so glad I'm up to still see this! I'm so in love with black lacquer and have been dying to do a post on it! I have the most wonderful cabinet in my attic just waiting to be "lacquered"! These pictures were incredible! So glad I got to see them!

Splendid Sass said...

GORGEOUS!! I love black lacquer, and these rooms are divine.
Happy Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo