Have you Signed Up yet?

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I have two posts for you today, so please scroll down to the one after this if you are interested in the second one, about my dream homes and continued delusions of grandeur! :)
________________________________________________________


Anyone who reads this blog know what a fan I am of One King's Lane.  I am not just an affiliate, but I am (I suspect) one of their biggest customers.  I spent more there for myself and clients last month than at any other source (!)  But that's a very good thing, as their prices rival those of Home Goods,
and the selection is stellar.

I'm writing this today to try to convince those few of you who haven't signed up yet (here) to do so - I promise you will NOT regret it.

Ok, here's what I got at OKL for my own home just in the last few weeks:

This vase:


These bowls:

These urns:

This box:

This painting:

This other box:

This sculpture:

These linens:

This rug (LOVE LOVE LOVE - my favorite, but it's not ready to show you in the room yet)


And for my own home a little while ago:

These garden stools:

This bowl:

These 4 Lexingotn tables (WHAT a deal!)

 This Rug:

And this mirror:

Oh, and a set of 1500 TC Hotel linens that I'm just not gonna show you because my bed is a mess :)


If I ever stop working with clients, I want to go work here. 
How much FUN must it be to curate these sales, coming up with 10 or so new ones every day?  A dream for someone like me who LOVES to shop!

My FAVORITE thing at OKL is the (under-advertised) "Downstairs" Clearance every week. T
he deals are incredible.


So have I convinced you to sign up
It takes 2 seconds. 
Then OKL sends you an email every day with the new sales. 
I LOVE getting my 11:00 emails, and I hope you do too!!

Thanks for reading and signing up for One King's Lane!!!


Pura Vida said...

I love that boat picture!!! and the sea shell?? wow!!

Karena said...

Stacy what finds, you really get the best of the best! It seems like by the time I get on, what I want is so out or in someone's cart! The early bird....

I am having an amazing Giveaway of Plush Pumpkins from Love Feast!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I love OKL....have bought quite a few things from them...they do have great products and I love your purchases!!

The enchanted home said...

I must confess I am a member but rarely go on, however when I do...I always tell myself I have to visit more often..need more hours in the day!! Your finds are amazing, my favorites being the gorgeous painting and that stunning rug..cannot wait to see your big reveal, know its going to be fabulous!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I'm going to have to join their sale site. Thanks Stacy....Also, love both of these designers, they are so talented!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I'm going to have to join their sale site. Thanks Stacy....Also, love both of these designers, they are so talented!