More Eye Candy: 4 Dream Homes on the Market Today

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

You guys who have been following me know that I peruse the real estate ads all the time, right?  I'm sure a lot of you do, too, for no reason other than to see what's out there.  
Here are my four favorites from this week.

1. Chicago









2. New York











3. Portugal






4. Connecticut







 Images
 Do you have a favorite? I'm partial to #4

Thanks for reading!


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:






Splendid Sass said...

Wow, Stacy! So much beauty here! I love all of the chic and clean lines and the stunning windows!
Thank you for sharing.
Happy Tuesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Pura Vida said...

that marble in the first photo was a knock out..but loved all the images

Cynthia said...

I'll take the one in Conneticut. It is gorgeous.

Cynthia

Decor & Harmony said...

I think you and I could coexist in #4 you seem like a real nice lady :)

Thanks Stacy!

designchic said...

These homes are gorgeous - absolutely LOVE the stone home in Connecticut!