50 Favorites For Friday (#51)

Friday, October 26, 2012

Here are my 50 faves for the week. Enjoy!! 























































My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Cynthia said...

I love these rooms one just got better after the other. Great job Stacy.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

Oh oh....I just found a new project for the weekend, and it involves lots of paint! Great inspiration, I particularly liked the blue painted shelves of the office...it really gave me a good picture of using blue paint in a different way other than walls. Great post! and thanks again for your comment yesterday( I am not a fan of the security word link) so good thing you pointed it out!!!

Pura Vida said...

thanks for giving me something indoorsy to do on this cold windy day!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

These are fantastic, Stacy! I love these posts!!

Have a great weekend, my friend.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I always have a hard time with your 50 posts to figure out which comment to leave, with so much beauty in one place! :) I especially liked the room with the four zebra wing backed chairs - what a cool, unique space! Have a great weekend Stacy!

Just Spiff It said...

I always enjoy your 50 favorites...........but this time I REALLY enjoyed them. I have looked at them 3 times before I wrote this comment. I am giving you an atta girl!!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Great collection of images once again, Stacy. As some of your pics illustrate, it seems we're seeing a quiet return of light wood floors and furniture to interior design. I'm still partial to dark wood, but the softer, grey toned woods are appealing. Hope it takes a few more years for light wood to become fully en vogue once again...
Have a great weekend!
~ Wendi ~

Danielle said...

Oooh, love 10th one!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous examples!
I love your "Fridays!"
Catherine

Anonymous said...

Fabulous examples!
I love your "Fridays!"
Catherine

Carol@6WilsonBlog.com said...

Thank you for all the effort you put into this every Friday. I so appreciate it!!

carolyn bradford said...

This time, you had me from 'hello'! That first pic was fabulous!