Fantastic Master Bathrooms

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Dear Readers, 
We have suffered a loss in our family, that of my wonderful father-in-law.  I will be traveling and taking some time off from this blog.  Posts for the next couple of weeks are pre-written and will publish automatically, but I will be unable to comment on other blogs.  So many of you write your own blogs and are so generous with your comments - I appreciate that, and hope you'll excuse me from 
replying for the time being.
Stacy
 What I like about each of these rooms, even though they vary wildly in style, is that there is something in each that is a little unexpected.  Do you agree?  
I have some favorites, but find something interesting in each:





















































Some favorites on sale at J&M today:



View

View

View


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
Decor & Harmony said...

Hi Stacy, I'm sorry to read about your father-in-law I hope he went peacefully. May you find comfort and support with the love of family and friends.

jodi Settlemire said...

So sorry to hear of the loss of your father-in-law. My thoughts and prayers are with you.



Barbara@HausDesign said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Stacy. I know that you were expecting it, but that doesn't make it any easier. It seems inappropriate now to comment on beautiful decor, given your situation, so I'm going to pass on that part. You will be in my thoughts!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

One of my favorite posts...I just love looking at luxurious bathrooms...that bathroom with the view of the mountains is awesome!!