Warm and Cozy Rooms for Fall

Monday, October 29, 2012

Dear Readers, 
We have suffered a loss in our family, that of my wonderful father-in-law.  I will be traveling and taking some time off from this blog.  Posts for the next couple of weeks are pre-written and will publish automatically, but I will be unable to comment on other blogs.  So many of you write your own blogs and are so generous with your comments - I appreciate that, and hope you'll excuse me from replying for the time being.
Stacy


I tend to decorate in cool colors, but these warm rooms sure are appealing during these chilly fall days:




































Look at what OKL has today!! I love these and want one so badly, but my husband hates them, and he doesn't ask for much....I'm working on him though :)
Click to view

Click to view


Click to view

Click to view


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Thanks for reading!
Katherine said...

To you, your husband and family - my thoughts are with you during this time.

Pura Vida said...

Stacy so very sorry for your loss. I hope you are safe in the current weather. Please take care and kind regards. g

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself and your family Stacy. Thoughts are with you.xob

Anonymous said...

This post is beyond AMAZING:) great inspiration.

I thank you for so sweet words on my blog

and come back visit me soon I have more swedish decor inspiration for you:)

have a great day dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Stacy, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for strength and comfort for you, your husband and your family during this difficult time.
~ Wendi ~ xo

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I'm so sorry about your father in law. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Beautiful images!

Pat@Life At Lydias House said...

Thinking of you during your time of loss. Please take the time you need to take care of your family. Your faithful readers will be here when you are able to return.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, so sorry about your father in-law. Take as much time as you need.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Haus and Home said...

So sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family!!!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Stacy...so very, very sorry to hear about your family's great loss....You will be in my thoughts and prayers...travel safe and take care!!!....

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Father in Law. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :)