A True Masterpiece in Aspen

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wow, what a house I have to show you today.  It reminds me of a castle inside, but it still light and airy in the kitchen and reading rooms.  Just beautiful!





















    Images


Sometimes i wish i could do a whole house like this -- I LOVE this furniture ("Carved Classics") at OKL today. Click HERE to view it all.








              
And this is a GREAT (rare) sale from one of my favorite stores:

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous.....think I am in as love with the outdoors as I am inside...those vistas and views...would never want to leave!!
Have a great Sunday Stacy!

carolyn bradford said...

Such beauty! With our "cold snap" here in B'ham it sure does look like an inviting place to be! I used to love going to Aspen when I lived in Denver for a while growing up! Thanks for sharing this!

Splenderosa said...

Oh good grief, Stacy, it's only 16,000 square feet, you know that's not large enough for me !!! The $25,000,000 price tag is, of course, NO problem. xx's

Jenny said...

Modern on the outside with touches of European charm on the inside. I love the warmth of the stone and colors. I hope someone enjoys living there. xo Jenny

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Beautiful home... Cant believe the sale on One Kings Lane.

sheerserendipity said...


This is some gorgeous house… The views and the outdoor spaces are magnificent!

Barbara@HausDesign said...

I love all of the stone, those HUGE windows and especially that outdoor firepit area - how amazing. So happy I finally found your posts again - I was going to the wrong spot. I'll be back more often now to say hello. :)

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I don't know whether to look at the house or the views. Beautiful! I want to go to Aspen so bad during the holidays, but the prices skyrocket during that time since everyone else has the same idea. I have to admit I've looked at pictures of lodges and homes in Aspen online. Dreaming is free!