Design Crush: Rachael Reider

Monday, October 22, 2012

Rachel Reider is my newest design crush.  She is so versatile and talented.  And check out the orange bathroom walls with the hot pink flowers -- she's brave, too. I really admire that (and envy it a little).  Have you heard of her before?  I swear, sometimes I have my head stuck in the sand, so she may be really famous and I am just now "discovering her."  Either way, I hope you enjoy her work!

south shore decorating, decorating, interior decorating, interior design, design, interiors, best interior decorators, best interior designers, interior design ma, interior decorating ma, best design blogs, best interior design blogs, top decorating blogs, Stacy curran, living Rooms, dining rooms, family rooms, kitchens, bedrooms, childrens rooms, girls room, boys rooms, finished basements, room photos, bathrooms, master bedroom, black and white room, blue room, green rooms, white rooms, galley wall, room photos, room images, interior design photos, interior design images, DIY, do it yourself, crafts









I just used this rug below in a client's house, and it is GORGEOUS (Thomas O'Brien for Safavieh). (There is also a copy of it for a lot less in my sidebar under Recommended Products that is really nice, too)...





























My all time favorite manufacturer is back today - Currey and Company on Joss & Main!!
Click image to go to sale


Click image to view sale

And this sale is pretty cool too:


Click to go to sale



Thanks for reading!



 
Angela said...

I hadn't heard of her, either, but happy for the intro! Her style is so fresh, with little sprinkles of glamor...totally my taste. Thanks for the share!


www.lifeloveandluxury.com

carolyn bradford said...

I know how you feel! Whenever I do my "what if" posts I'm always thinking that I'm the last to know! However, I had never heard of her either and I love everything you showed us here! Hope you are doing well!

PopOColor said...

Rachel brings a fresh approach to her decor. She is frequently featured in the Boston Globe Sunday Magazine and was also recognized by the New England Home magazine as one of 2011's 5 under 40.

Beautifully Seaside // Formerly Chic Coastal Living said...

Love the sectional and wicker outdoor chairs!

designchic said...

Love hearing of new designer and love her style...chic and fun - perfect combination!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Thanks for sharing..I have never heard of her. Love learning about new designers.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Love her style...so sophisticated, yet friendly and approachable!!...Thanks Stacy!!