Eye Candy: Phillipe Stark's Hotel Designs

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Phillipe Stark is my favorite hotel designer in the world. I would love to stay in one of his hotels someday, preferably in France.  Have you been lucky enough to stay in one? 
I'd love to hear where, and if you have a favorite!








































                                Sources


My dream bed is on OKL today:

View


Here are some more affordable things I also covet:

view


view
view
view
view







My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!

Karena said...

Stacy, all so fabulously artful. Glamorous and such sophistication abound!

Xoxo
Karena
2012 Artists Series

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love Phillippe Stark, he's such a genious decorator and designer. We have his silver lamp standing in our antique Belgium buffet, if you go to my post now, you'll see it... and my daughters have lamps and things from his designes, as well. Thanks for sharing this fabulous hotel dear Stacy.
Big hugs,
FABBY

Splendid Sass said...

I don't think that I have, but would love to. The beds looks like butter, and the chaise is fabulous. The beauty is ablove most I have seen. Love it, and thank you for sharing.
Happy Thursday, Stacy.
Teresa
xoxo

Cynthia said...

These pictures are amazing. I love the sixth from the bottom. That one is my favorite.

Cynthia

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

Nice! My husband reserved our rooms on hotel points last time we were in France. As awesome as our time was, I'm sure it would have been better in one of those hotels!

Haus and Home said...

Beautiful images!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Magnificent places...The stairwell light reminds me of my brother's in his home...beautiful

Unknown said...

wow great interior specially i love that pink chandelier. Hotel Designs