50 Favorite for Friday (#50)

Friday, October 19, 2012

Here they are - my 50 favorite images for the week. Enjoy!

















































My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!
miss b said...

It's definitely the gorgeous light fittings which have caught my eye this week - so many unusual ceiling lights - plenty of inspiration.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Katherine said...

The ninth image of the wedding venue is gorgeous and a welcome change from all white. These colours are much more elegant.

Thanh Le said...

It is wonderful
These are great pics...and the place is beautiful :-)
--------------------------------

Welcome to my blog
http://www.homedesign9.com/
Interior Decorating, Home Design, Room Ideas

sheerserendipity said...

I love your Friday Favorites..you always have an amazing collection inspirations!

carolyn bradford said...

So many favorites for me! I thought the very first one with the precious girl was going to be it...then I got to the Butler's Pantry with the small painting that is alot like mine...then the African Sky painted kitchen cabinets that I'm dying to replicate!!! I cannot pick just one! No wonder you pick 50! I would have to as well! Loved this!!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Love your fifty!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Fabulous Fifties!!...At first glance I thought that the first pic was your daughter's room all made over!!!...