A Greige Sort of Day ... My Favorite Greige Rooms

Monday, October 15, 2012

It's another one of those gloomy New England days today.  The sun came out for about 2.5 glorious seconds, and now it's back to the same blah gray dreary weather we've been having a lot of this fall.   It makes me kind of moody, and reminded me of these rooms I've been collecting.  I like these rooms a lot more than the weather though.  I hope you enjoy!





















                       Images



And my favorite sales today.
World's Away tables at half off - I LOVE these tables and buy them for clients all the time:

World's Away 1/2 off - Click to view sale

















Love this for head chairs! Click to view
Or these! Click to view

Click to view

Click to view


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Enter your email address to receive posts by email:






Thanks for reading!


Brooke @ Inside-Out Design said...

The picture with the sunshine pouring through the window is so gorgeous!! Hope you get some sunshine today!

Unknown said...

Stacy,

Lots of texture always helps a Greige day in my world. Great eye candy!

Bette

Jennifer@ClassicStyleHome said...

I love those tables! I want something gold in my house, but I haven't figured out where yet. Beautiful pics!

Cynthia said...

Stacy,

These rooms are unreal, they are spectacular!! Great job.

Cynthia

Unknown said...

Oh Stacy just gorgeous - haven't had much time to come check out your eye candy lately - so this was a real treat for me!!!
XOX

Splendid Sass said...

You have outdone yourself today, Stacy! Absolutely stunning images.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Pura Vida said...

I know what you mean! Sunshine just makes me happy!

Дизайнер Одесса said...

Excellent selection of classic interiors, thanks!

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous!! Never has gloomy and gray looked so beautiful....we have had the same weather, I want to see the sun! Enjoy your day....