Design Crush: John Saladino

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm sure you all know the work of John Saladino,but I'm hoping you haven't seen these images yet.  Most of them are new to me.  Everything he does is GENIUS, in my opinion.  I just can't get enough.  I hope you enjoy!





























Images
That's some serious talent!  Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow.


My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:






Segreto Secrets said...

A fab post!! thanks so much for finding these all for us!! Love him--who doesn't?

carolyn bradford said...

His work is a dream, that's for sure! These pics are wonderful and that first one is probably my all time favorite! Thanks for sharing all of these great pictures!

Robyn said...

His work takes my breath away. Wow, just wow! Thanks, Stacy

The enchanted home said...

Drooling over here, he is such a master at taking a room and having it look like its stood centuries of care.......I love the layers and patina he gives a space, brilliant!

Cynthia said...

He is fantastic! I love the dining rooms. Just beautiful

Cynthia

Anonymous said...

A genius, no question, but he gets a lot of help from the architecture, which alone is over the top.
Sue in RI

Taylor Greenwalt said...

He is very talented...Love the images with the light purple in them.

Splendid Sass said...

He is by far one of my favorites. He creates masterpieces! I love the image wiht the windows! Pinning.
Happy Thursday, Stacy.
Teresa
xoxo

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

What a master. Thanks for sharing his truly divine work. I just found you and I am so happy I did. I am your newest follower.