50 Favorites for Friday (#48)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Four more weeks and it will have been a year since I started this series. I am having trouble believing that.  Time sure does fly.  Thank you to all of you who have commented and written that you enjoy this series.  I so appreciate the support, and will continue to keep them coming as long as you enjoy them :)













































 Images


Thanks for reading!

                       

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              

Ways to Subscribe:


carolyn bradford said...

I love this series! I've gotten a little scared about my Wednesday series! LOL! Your pictures are always fabulous and you have such great taste that it's easy for people to love your Friday posts! Have a great weekend!

Annie H. said...

Fantastic, so many rooms. Makes me feel like my house needs a makeover.

Unknown said...

Thanks for this great series. Found a few ideas for a new client bedroom. As I always say, keep your eyes open and your senses keen and solutions show up...they really do.

Happy weekend!

Cynthia said...

I love my Friday 50. I love number 2,3,4,45,42 and 41.

That cane bed is something.

Cynthia

Pura Vida said...

the bathroom mural is wonderful. I am so back and forth on a zebra pelt!

Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

Some great artwork and creative vignettes in this roundup, Stacy!

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Stacy, another great 50!

Decor & Harmony said...

Great eye candy Stacy! Your blog offers a lot of ideas that we can make our own :) Love that!