I Hope You Like This Post Better.... :)

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Everyone hated my post on red rooms today, so I thought I'd share some true beauty with you. I was just looking at this sale, and want everything.  I'm in love:


Click to view sale

Click to view sale
Click to view sale

If you want to see any of these, you can view them here
Goodnight and see you tomorrow!

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
             

Thanks for reading!
Alexandra said...

LOL we're all a bunch of haters! These chandeliers on the other hand, are gorgeous!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh girl friend, you made me crack up! I really only liked the chairs in red, but the other images, lol!!
I love chandys and this are gorgeous! Last May hubby bought a gorgeous Italian, Venitian antique one with 12 lights, I'm totally in love with..actually it turned out to be my Mom's Day gift!
Big hugs,
FABBY

Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous, Stacy! Chandeliers are so beautiful,and these are stunning.
Happy Monday.
Teresa
xoxo

Unknown said...

Actually, I like red in a room, and if done well a whole room! But do love the chandy's:)

The enchanted home said...

Gorgeous lighting...like you, I love every single one too! You piqued my interest about everyone hating the red room post so i went back, boy your do have some honest commenter s...gotta give them credit for speaking their minds:) A few I thought were really pretty, red is a strong color, no two ways about it, but in small healthy doses it can offer a lot of drama and glamor, WHEN DONE RIGHT. Hope you are well Stacy!!!!

Pura Vida said...

I don't hate red...but I love orange so much!!!