An Oldie But A Goodie!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ever since Veranda published the Great House at Greyhound Estate a few years ago, the images have occupied a prominent place in my "idea file."  In fact, I wrote a post about 1 1/2 years ago when I started blogging, but never published it. So, this is VERY old news, but just in case you somehow missed the tour, I'm going to show it to you again. I still refer to it constantly, especially the Mary McDonald and Elizabeth Dinkel rooms (my favorites).
Enjoy!
























Mary McDonald

Elizabeth Dinkel
























Talk about timeless elegance....Pretty amazing!!


My favorite sale today - love this mirror, only $155:


Click to view
 

My Favorite Deals From Across the Internet. 
Updated Daily. Sometimes hourly:
Jossandmain.com online decor ad
              






Veronica said...

Just gorgeous Stacy...so many room to love it's hard to pick a fav!

Sending hugs
Veronica

Veronica said...

Just gorgeous Stacy...so many room to love it's hard to pick a fav!

Sending hugs
Veronica

helen tilston said...

Hello Stacy

I am happy you posted this. I had not seen it with such classic and beautiful rooms

Helenxx

Cynthia said...

Just gorgeous pictures, alot of great lighting and archtecturial details.

Cynthia

decorayadora said...

Yo amo tu blog .tus imágenes son mi inspiración saludos

Unknown said...

I still have my copy! I love the ceiling treatments, just wish I was brave enough to use them. Great pics!

Unknown said...

That was quite a house tour ... I remember walking through each room and trying to take it all in - it was incredible. Thanks for the lovely reminder!

Sky Miltonia said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me