What I love today....

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Since it is almost Cyber Monday, I thought I'd republish the links to all of the deals I know about, including Tiny PRints, where you can get your cards at a great deal today.  Click any link to go to the site:


And on to the eye candy:




















Images   

And this sale is unbelievable - the crystal orb 22" wide chandelier is $366, the other orb s $232, pink beads $146....amazing:                              

I also really love this sale, especially the first rug, the chaises, and the gray linen pillow!





___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Scat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Merlin said...

LOVE orbs!!! On my Christmas list! Thanks!! franki