50 Favorites For Friday (#106)

Friday, December 13, 2013

Enjoy and have a great weekend everyone!
































LOVE the windows!



















Ok, I think I've mentioned this site before, but I was on it again today looking for little kid's gifts. And OMG...the prices are amazing!!! I think they get Etsy sellers and promote their stores. I love that they highlight small businesses. Anyway, check these prices out - I'M IN LOVE with the first item - the monogrammed gift tags for $5.99!!!  And those winter leggings with the reindeer for $2.99???!!! A steal.


And I am SUCH a sucker for great lighting, so this is my favorite sale today:







___________________________________________

___________________________________________ 


             

     

Enter your email address to get new posts delivered to your inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Emma said...

So many of these rooms share one great decor aspect: excellent lighting. The shabby chic chandelier in the second photo and the geometric pendants in the third might be my favorites. Ooh, or maybe the chandeliers used as kitchen island lighting!

Merlin said...

I "heart" every single one...especially the burnt orange!! franki

Unknown said...

It would be impossible for me not to be in a good mood in either of these rooms. The white kitchen with the chandy's is heavenly. I would cook everyday and twice on Sunday!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Thanks for the inspiration…have a great weekend!